3 and 5 card readings are done over Skype (audio only).
A three-card spread offering you guidance on a specific issue or situation you're facing. Each card represents a question, so you have three questions to ask!
For example, if you're wondering about a new job, your three questions might be:
- Is it the right time to change jobs?
- Will I be happy long-term at this new job?
- Is this new career going to be fulfilling for me long-term?
A five-card spread offering you guidance on a specific issue or situation you're facing. Each card represents a question, so you have five questions to ask!
For example, if you're wondering about a new relationship, your five questions might be:
- What do I need to know about this person as a partner?
- Can I trust this person?
- Does this person's lifestyle match mine?
- What do I need to be aware of when it comes to this person?
- What is coming up in my future with this person?
Blooming Lotus Readings are done via email.
Blooming Lotus Spread
Charissa's favorite spread, the Blooming Lotus is something that she intuitively created during a spiritual journey in Sedona, Arizona. With the inspiration for the spread coming from the incredible book "No Mud, No Lotus: The Art of Transforming Suffering" by Thich Nhat Hanh, the Blooming Lotus gives a complete psychic picture of your life at this moment. If there is something plaguing you, the way to the nectar of healing is through the mud. This helps you understand your mud, or the way you're being called to go through whatever you are facing.
Your mud doesn't have to be quicksand. Your trial has a purpose.
Once you get clarity, you bloom.
- life themes, life purpose (you may have heard Charissa call this your "energetic blueprint")
- career, money, resources
- health, healing, physical wellness
- artistry, creativity, self-expression
- platonic partnerships
- romantic partnerships
- essence (intuition, psychic gifts, faith, spiritual practice)
- family, including children
- your Lotus (what's the resolution on the other side?)
Each bullet point receives up to three cards (as Charissa is guided) and many times Charissa receives information about your chakras and energetic state as well, which can be helpful for additional healing. (Often she recommends getting out in nature, writing yourself a love note, or getting some massage/light bodywork.)
Charissa will not perform this spread more than twice a year for any single patient.
You receive (via email)
- A photo of your spread
- A written explanation of what the cards mean, for each of the "we cover" points above
- Follow up healing information -- what next steps to take from a therapeutic perspective, like nature walks, massage recommendations, guided meditation links, and chakra balancing help
- The best essential oil recommendation for where you are in your journey
- The best crystal to keep around you/on you, on your journey
- Any channeled information Charissa receives from the Spirit world meant for you