Location: Mesa, Arizona
Reiki I allows you the foundational knowledge of what Reiki is, how to use it, and how to clear yourself, your space/home, and physical surroundings/objects! (Reiki clearing your wallet is a fantastic idea!)
This is a 5-hour class, with a 45-minute break for lunch.
Please wear comfortable clothing - no jeans. Dress in layers, as your body temperature can fluctuate during the day as you experience Reiki energy. If you would like to take notes, bring a notebook. I will have pens, handouts, and manuals provided for you.
You will receive:
- a level I attunement (the passing of Reiki energy from me to you, like an induction)
- a Reiki I certificate at the completion of training
- the ability to practice giving Reiki to yourself
- instruction on what Reiki is and is not, how to use it, and how it started
- your teaching lineage, trace-able back to Mikao Usui, the "Father" of traditional Usui Reiki
- access to a network of Reiki practitioners, and the ability to take further Reiki levels (2, 3, and Master Certification if you choose)
No prior training or experience with Reiki is required for level I class.
You'll receive the exact address via email, before the class. I teach in my home in the northeast Phoenix valley. I have no pets, so those with allergies are welcome.